We have housed a lot of experienced staff for our Family practice care in Homewood, IL and Hammond, IN who have rich expertise in treating the patients for the weight loss program.
We use the better procedures and suggest an up to date and effortless to pursue program. We also give importance to the emotions of the people who are obese and make them handle things at ease.
We use the advanced methods and the also the best amongst all Family practice care in Homewood, IL and Hammond, IN. We treat patients with utmost care and also guide them to follow a healthy life style.
- We have Dr.Ilesh Kurani as the chief doctor to help you out in the weight loss program. He has been helping many patients for many years and years and has rich cultured expertise in this field. All our employees work for your wellness and enjoyable life. Also we are rated as the best Family practice care in Homewood, IL and Hammond, IN. We have our excellence in wellness management and also help out in anti aging and Family practice care in Homewood, IL and Hammond, IN services in Hammond. If you are looking out for the best , then you are at the right point.
- We have family care and primary care doctors who provide detoxification and hormone balancing process in Hammond. Our primary care services help you enjoy the sportiness and calmness of your mind in the very busy schedule. Dr.Ilesh employs the state of the art approaches to make people lose weight and also suggest ways to maintain it throughout, out of hi s experience.
- The obesity is the root cause for the most social and physical problems faced by individuals and we are proud that we help you out with a more personalized Family practice care in Homewood, IL and Hammond, IN. We help you transform your lives in a effortless manner. Come to us and feel the change.
A growing body of evidence strongly suggests that vitamin D in high doses not only helps keep bones strong but also reduces the risk of colon, ovarian, and breast cancers, and diseases such as diabetes and multiple sclerosis. And many of us don’t get enough because of a lack of exposure to sunlight (the sun triggers D’s production in the skin) or diets that omit good sources (fatty fish such as salmon, mackerel, and tuna, and fortified milk and cereal). While the official daily dose for people age 51 to 70 is 400 IUs, most experts agree that they should aim for 800 to 1,000 IUs of supplemental D a day. But if you’re under 50 and you consume the recommended 200 IUs (the equivalent of two glasses of milk daily) and get 10 to 15 minutes of sun exposure—without sunscreen—a day, a 400 IU supplement should do you fine.
Health Tips from our expert
How to live a healthy lifestyle?
Human well being and happiness are centered around the health and soul of man. The health influences the life of man to significant extent. There are many factors that influence the well being of the humans. Here are a few words from our doctor.
- Laugh and have fun. Don’t be gloomy.
- Early to bed, early to rise, is healthy & wise.
- Keep Working, doing something you like.
- Eat less sugar
- Get moving, Exercise.
What next!!Follow the above and feel the change from now on. Wish you a happy and healthy life!!!